Monday, October 11, 2010

BARNEY'S CO-OP IS COMING TO BROOKLYN!!!



On my way home I was ecstatic to find out that a Barney's Co-OP will be opening in Brooklyn, conveniently on Atlantic Ave & Court St. Barney's Co-Op is an extension of the historic Barney's New York department store, which has been providing NYC with style and luxury since 1923.
The Co-Op however, was developed in 1985, providing the same exclusive style and splendor for the customer who has more of an urban style. The charming yet elevated superstore will be opening this Fall. Here's some pics the store still under construction as well as some hot outerwear pieces now available in stores and online.












SCHOTT



WOOLRICH





BURKMAN BROS



THOM BROWNE



MONCLER x PHARRELL



GANT by MICHAEL BASTIAN



BARBOUR



PRADA

1 comment:

Fatima Tan'ia said...

I am so excited about this store opening. I cannot wait to visit.

(Visit my fashion blog http://perceptionandco.blogspot.com/)