Saturday, June 23, 2012

Style Spotlight: Dirty Razkal Clothing




Yesterday I came home to the surprise of my Dirty Razkal "Viva La Dirty" Tee! Dirty Razkal is and urban fashion line created by Jamal Momon in 2011. The line specializes in extremely soft tees with timeless vintage, and trendy designs. All pieces are cared for and inspected on a piece by piece basis to ensure top quality with a hint of grunge. Many of the tees go through a garment wash and nick & grinding process to achieve an exclusive, one-of-a-kind, "Dirty" look and feel. I have to say my "Viva La Dirty" top is HOT and I cannot wait to wear it out tonight. It's well constructed, a beautiful color in person also very comfortable. I will definitely be recommending this brand and be sure to look out for more posts in the future!







1 comment:

Elisha said...

I am lovin' the Viva la Dirty top with skinnies!