Friday, May 13, 2011

Fresh, Fly & Flashy Exclusive Interview with Riche Threads

I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with Reemo, the creator of the fresh new line Riche Threads. I must say that I can really see this line going far in the Men's Urban Fashion industry. Make sure to check them out online and follow them on twitter @RicheThreads


SW: I know the line was created last year, November 2010 but tell me what was your initial inspiration for the line? Take me back to that moment when you knew this is what you wanted to do.

Reemo: I was always into fashion heavy as a kid and always a sneaker head. I always thought it would be dope to start up a line thats hot and matched the sneakers in my closet but couldn't get myself focused on getting my dream started. One day I decided now is the time to get these ideas into motion.



SW: With that said, what keeps you motivated?

Reemo: What keeps me focused is the consistent change in fashion from the color waves, sneakers, & accessories.



SW: How involved are you in each and every design?

Reemo: I'm very hands on with each design from presenting ideas and different colors to be voted on by my Partners.



SW: I understand the concept behind the name "Riche Threads" and I think its a great idea so I would like to know what made you think of this brand name and how many names did you have in mind before you decided to go with this one?

Reemo: We went through about 100 different names non of them came off as smooth as Riche Threads. When ever you think of a brand thats hot it always has a funny spelling or you have to really know the brand to get the name right.



SW: What pieces are you carrying at the moment and what is your retail price range?

Reemo: Our main focus right now and the pieces we carry are t-shirts as well as maliibu frame shades. The price range are $25-$40 but at the current moment we are having a customer appreciation special that everything on out site will be $25 for the month of May.



SW: In your opinion how would you like your line to be perceived?

Reemo: I think that our line should be perceived as a Mens urban line that loves to be unique and different in our own way with crazy colors.


SW: What is it about your clothing line that will separate you from the other up and coming designers out there?

Reemo: It's not whack and you got to respect that before we got into the fashion game we rocked some of the flyest designers clothing out there, our foot wear was always crazy.


SW: Do you feel like you have any competition?

Reemo: There is plenty of competition and I love it because it cases me to stay on my toes to keep bringing out hot ideas.


SW: What other clothing lines are you watching right now?

Reemo: Currently I'm keeping my eyes on Heart Clo./ & Gifted Apparel.



SW: What is the quintessential goal you would like to reach where you will feel like you made it? The moment where your reality will be exceeding your dreams.

Reemo: At this point & time a realistic dream would be to get a few stores asking to get my items in there stores by any means necessary or celebrities reaching out to us for clothing for there tour or something.



SW: That sounds like a great dream. Where do you see Riche Threads going in the next five years?

Reemo: I see myself marketing Riche Threads through out the world because there is always someone out there that is interested in being unique and fly.

SW: Lastly, I would like to know what do you consider to be Fresh, Fly & Flashy?

Reemo: This is the question I've been waiting for: well fresh fly and flashy is all about how you carry yourself with a sense of swagger along with the right clothing to lay on top of that swagger. Fresh Fly & Flashy starts from the top all the way to the bottom anything in the middle that doesn't look correct throws it all off and i believe that Riche Threads is Fresh Fly Flashy and more.

No comments: