Friday, September 3, 2010

STYLE SPOTLIGHT: TRILLY & TRULY BY LUPE FIASCO

Who knew Lupe Fiasco had his own clothing line by the name of Trilly & Truly? My partner discovered this fashion gem a few days ago and we just couldn't wait to feature the brand. Ever since I saw Lupe Fiasco decked out in a fly Black & Beige Y3 Denim outfit in his video for the hit "Hip-Hop Saved My Life" I was certain that he had a great sense of style. However, what he has brought to the table with this clothing line is much more than I ever expected from him. I must say that I am truly impressed. The line includes creative denim designs, great crew necks and Tees. Along with the classic fashion staple, the varsity jacket. I know this is only the beginning for him and we can;t wait to see more!








2 comments:

clothing wholesale said...

you have a great denim collection...love the first two pics...stylish and fashionable in wholesale clothing depot.

Anonymous said...

People sleep on Lupe but he is always fresh. I love his urban styles. He has a unique individual style and his Trilly line says it all. Straight urban trends